presentation & presence
classic acting technique / brain science / storytelling
Through a unique partnering of traditional organization training methodologies with classic acting techniques and story structure, Presentation and Presence is a highly interactive experiential workshop that raises the art of presentation to the level demanded by today's marketplace.
Here is what you can expect...
features & benefits
- understand the brain science behind stage fright
- identify and change self-defeating thoughts and beliefs
- learn to "reframe" your experience
- tap resources you may not know you have
- de-escalate and conquer your nerves
- lean in to the challenge of presenting
- customize your content to a specific audience
- clarify the action you want them to take
- identify the benefits
- open in a way that grabs and holds attention
- structure your presentation so that it flows
- keep your audience engaged from start to finish
- finish big!
- understand the elements of a good story
- how images and data affect the brain differently
- tell a story they can "see"
- be less slide and note dependent
- entertain as well as educate, inspire, convince, etc.
- increase audience attention as well as retention of key information
- executive presence: what it is and how to have it
- how to present with genuine authenticity and confidence
- discover your personal style and how to make the most of it
- end weird hand gestures and awkward body movements
- never worry about saying "um" again!
- immediate feedback from instructor
- collaborative work-through of content trouble spots
- incorporate direction "on the fly"
- increase your self confidence
- gain clarity of your strengths and how to leverage them
- gain clarity of weaknesses and learn constructive ways to improve
- learn to give positive, actionable feedback to colleagues so growth continues after training
- each participant will be emailed a link to their own customized video
- links are password protected. Only the participant has access
- videos include all tapings and facilitator feedback
- hear and see facilitator feedback you likely missed
- see for yourself the power of your presence and personal style
- immediately recognize strengths to be leveraged and old habits to be abandoned
- take ownership of your executive presence